вторник, 26 мая 2015 г.

A Letter to Incoming Students

Dear New Incoming Student,

My name is Eduard and by the time you read this, I will be studying in grade eleven. Freshman year was such a crazy year for me.  I've learned how to come out of my shell and make new friends. There are many tricks to learn how to survive at this school.  The teachers expect a lot of you, so always try your best.  The teachers also care about you, so if you ever have a problem you can turn to any of them.  The work here is also much harder, so you should prepare yourself to do all the work that is given.  The grading scale is also tough, so you even have to try to get good grades in regular classes. All these things seem unfair, but in the long-run this school does help prepare you for university. This high school really does have some great opportunities available, you just have to take advantage of them.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a great first year at Providence!

Sincerely,

Eduard

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий